What a wonderful world we live in and what makes it so special is the fact that no two of us are exactly the same.
Our diversity is the very essence of who we are, and it is important that is reflected in the films, television and advertising that is all around us.
As such, there is huge demand out there for diverse models, which is why Models Direct is always interested in hearing from you if you think you have something different to shout about.
The models on our books are of different ages, body sizes, backgrounds and heritages.
We have models with disabilities, models who are plus sizes and models who have particularly striking looks.
And we also have a whole host of clients who approach us on the lookout for people who are prepared to step forward and reflect the rest of us out there in the world who are unique.
So, if you think you might be suitable for diverse modelling, why not ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you feel there is something about you that might make you appealing to those seeking a diverse range of models for their assignment?
2. Do you think your looks are interesting and unusual?
3. Do you feel you might be able to represent a group of people who are currently under-represented in modelling?
4. Do you think it is important that we see more people like you in advertising campaigns, on television and in film?
5. Do you have the confidence to appear in front of a camera?
6. Could you take on different roles, follow direction and work within a team of friendly and approachable people?
7. Do you think you would enjoy the new experiences and opportunities that diverse modelling might bring?
8. Would you like to earn some extra money?
If the answer to some of the questions above is “yes” then why not contact Models Direct to tell us a little about yourself and let us know what makes you who you are?