As we all find our way in this new ‘normal’…models may be left wondering ‘how’ and ‘when’ photoshoots and filming will be happening again?
The answer is…now!
It is happening, the modelling industry is fast paced, competitive and the demand for new campaigns, commercials and content is constant, so don’t despair!
Brands worldwide have spent lock-down planning, designing and curating their visions for the next campaign or product launch and now lock-down rules are easing they are ready to put those plans into action. Our bookings team are busily chatting through shoot plans with new and existing clients, putting together the perfect selection of models for them to choose from, so don’t miss out…it’s an exciting time!
There are of course new safety procedures that have to be followed with every type of shoot or filming assignment for the safety of the whole team. Our models safety is paramount to us and we want you to feel confident that the experienced agents at Models Direct will make sure everything has been considered by the client before we allow our models to work with them.
To make sure you are as safe as possible on modelling assignments, the following will be put in place:
- If a shoot can be done outside it will be – now we are in the warmer months, this is easier than ever so brands will be looking to use beautiful outdoor locations as their backdrops.
- Social distancing rules should be kept to throughout any assignment, it’s very easy for photographers to use a zoom lens and shoot from a distance, this is the same for stylists, casting directors and producers too.
- If there is a hairstylist or MUA on the shoot they will wear a protective shield and mask throughout.
- As the model you can of course wear a mask too and simply remove it just before a picture is taken.
- If you are travelling to and from the assignment by public transport please remember your mask and have a bottle of hand sanitiser with you to freshen up.
- All equipment on set will be cleaned and before and after a shoot.
It is important to remeber as a model that you can of course say something to the client if you feel safety precautions are not being kept to and contact your Models Direct agent straight away, it’s essential for us to know.
The Models Direct team were keen to reach out to you and reassure that your safety is our first concern and if you do have any questions or want to discuss assignments more please do contact a member of the team who will happily discuss it with you.
If you are registered with Models Direct this is the perfect time to make sure your portfolio is looking the it’s best with lots of fresh, up to date images and of course up to date stats, this will help make you stand out and make that all important client shortlist…
You maybe thinking about diving into the modelling world and would like to discuss your potential in the industry…get intouch with our team today.