It’s all too easy to think of a thriving agency as a handy tool to use when required, and nothing else. When an agency is used by employees or clients, the behind-the-scenes operations are rarely noticed. Though we’re at the cutting edge of commercial modelling, we work to a general formula that has proved fruitful since 1990.
Over these years, we’ve seen changes in our industry, with new fashions and a shift in our client’s campaigns to cater for the increase in technology users. Our formula remains true to this day (helped by professional, keen and knowledgeable staff), but we adapt with the times to provide the best models and service to our clients so that they, too, can grow and deliver their persuasive advertising campaigns.
Social media, evidently, provides excellent coverage to those our clients are targeting. We embrace any kind of platform that can actively boost our client’s awareness, and the use of “real” models is the perfect accompaniment to appeal to the general population (i.e. potential customers). There are many marketing processes out there – each with their own value – but there really is no substitute to real people using their skills as commercial models to deliver our client’s message.
So, whether you’re an ambitious start-up or an experienced campaigning company, what should you know about how we work and what our plethora of talented models can bring to your promotions? Here’s a little run-down of the benefits of booking Models Direct commercial models:
· We’re completely transparent, and welcome communication from both clients and our models.
· We have the best range of commercial models in the UK, across all age ranges (toddlers to mature models), backgrounds, looks and experience. This diversity helps clients because they can be confident that we’re the best-suited for their needs…we even excel at placing animals in campaigns, as our section on pets reveals: https://www.modelsdirect.com/help-advice/model-types/pet-models
· Our range of models means we have full UK exposure, so our clients are not limited if they wish to have an assignment in a more remote part of the country.
· Our full-team booking team has been doing what they do best for years – give us a bell on! We’re so much more than an industry-acknowledge website…
· We encourage feedback from all our clients, and we’re available at any time throughout our client’s campaigns to answer queries or to assist with any adversities.
· Models Direct is regulated by the Government – of course!
· Hundreds of our commercial models have enjoyed multiple assignments as a Models Direct star model. We want our models to have as much work as possible, and it’s a tribute to our team that so many models “come back for more.”
Clients should need to know exactly how we operate. After all, it’s not a secret!
The first part of the booking process comes from our clients. They’ll have their campaign agreed in-house, often with a clear idea of the type of model(s) they need. The client then contacts us with a brief – for example, “35 year-old male required for a well-known healthcare brand photo shoot.” Our booking team then kicks into action, sourcing a few models on our books that meets the brief to a tee. We send our clients the relevant details, and then it’s up to our clients to choose the model.
This process works – and has worked for years – so well. We’re with our clients and models from initial contact to the end of the assignment, helping with travel arrangements and individual requirements. Of course, our clients relish working with us to source their models, as they don’t need to search for their talented models via an advert. So, working with us saves time, effort and money…it’s a deliciously successful partnership that has seen our clients come back to us time and time again.
Real models working with real clients; effective campaigns to reach a target audience…it’s a winning combination, and we look forward to new clients coming on board in 2022. It’s sure to be a prosperous year for all, and certainly one to remember.
Clients can always arrange a meeting with us at Models Direct HQ, or they can call us to discuss requirements. Alternatively, have a peek at the link below to kick start your perfect campaign using the best commercial modelling talent out there.
We’re excited to work with more and more great clients this year, and beyond…